Ban Crime identification system
Latest statistics show that a violent robbery occurs in the U.S. every minute with only 27% of offenders apprehended. The BAN CRIME identification system provides the Police with accurate information, maximizing arrests.
Identification of criminals
Robbers are identified through various means, such as finger-print evidence, CCTV and sound Police investigation methods. It is also recognized that most offenders are caught because of the information provided to the Police by victim and witness descriptions. Unfortunately many robbers are not caught or are found not guilty by the Court because descriptions have been corrupted by perceptions.
A famous American experiment to test the reliability of witnesses involved showing several hundred people a picture of two men arguing in a crowded railway carriage. One man was black, the other white. When asked to describe the scene, about thirty per cent of the subjects, without prompting, said that the black man had been holding a knife. When subjects were actually prompted with the question, “Who had the knife?” about seventy per cent said that the black man had. In fact, neither man had a knife. The experiment was conducted in the American North-East at a time when black youths were armed with knives and causing trouble on New York’s public transport system and receiving considerable media attention. That attention had influenced the perception of many of the experiment’s subjects.
To increase description accuracy, law enforcement agencies can now provide the public and the business community with an ‘easy to use’ system that will greatly assist with the confirmation of information, arrest and conviction.
Each letter of the phrase ‘BAN CRIME’ provides for information that the Police require. The powerful and positive psychological message empowers the user.
In today’s world, law enforcement needs effective tools to create public awareness and reduce apathy towards criminal actions. The BAN CRIME system of identification will support Police initiatives on crime prevention.
Using our system of identification has resulted in many organizations saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in crime losses. Providing the general public access to the system can realize enormous benefits, some of which are;
- Community groups working together with law enforcement to ban crime
- Using the system to teach children on crime prevention with the use of ‘Ban Crime’ games and competitions
- Designer Ban Crime merchandise to enhance public crime prevention and awareness. Monies raised can be directed to victims of crime support groups
- Using the system to develop a closer relationship with law enforcement and the public, i.e. Ban Crime neighborhood support meetings and school education programs.
Yearly, crime takes billions of dollars out of our economy. It devastates families, reduces job opportunities, creates increased costs for services and goods and erodes public confidence and morale.
Ban Crime Global invites government, law enforcement agencies and organizations to implementing our BAN CRIME philosophy into your environment.
To find out more, please click on the request info icon on this page and forward your details.
- Easy to use
- Branded to your requirements
- Use for all crime awareness
- Powerful psychological message
- Promotes a positive public theme
- Simple to learn
- Description accuracy
- Helps reduce crime
- Enhances public confidence
- Develops community crime awareness
- Enhances criminal apprehension
- Builds Police and public relations
- Create fun games for kids education
- Reduces the cost of crime